Edit embroidery design
- I've bought a design from you. How do I save it in another format in My Editor? Nothing is easier. Open the design and select Save As from the menu. See step-by-step guide here.
- How do I resize a design without reducing the stitch count? Use Scale design tool, which is located on the screen left. See tutorial here.
- How do I delete parts of a design in My Editor? You can do it by selecting the objects you want to get rid of and pressing Del. See tutorial here.
- How do I enlarge a design and adjust the stitch count? Used free machine embroidery software My editor. By using first the Scale design tool and then Stitches > Auto Density > Apply (top menu). See a tutorial hereHow to increase the size of a design and adjust the stitch count in My Editor?.
- How do I change background color in My Editor? If you’re tired of the customary black background or just simply need to see a design on a lighter one, use the Color Manager tool (top left corner of the window). In the pop-up window you’ll see a list of all colors that are used in your design. The background color is on the ...
- How do I change the colors of a design to the ones I like in My Editor? By using Color Manager, you can change the color of every object in the design to the one of your own choosing. You can use the Color Chart file that comes with your order of that particular design as a reference point or create your own unique color scheme. Read more here.
- Hi i bought a embroidery file and it will not open on my Mac ? What embroidery software you have? For open files need special machine embroidery software. Same as Embird , PE-Design or Wilcom TrueSizer. You can using these files without software, but need only copy files to your embroidery machine or USB stick.